Sunday 13 May 2012

BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!!

This weekend has, so far, been the best weekend in a long time! I told my husband that all I wanted for Mother's Day is to be able to scrapbook all day Friday and Saturday and then be able to plant my garden and go for a walk down by the river with him on Sunday! 
And that is what I got! (Well I haven't planted my garden or gone for the walk yet, but the day is young! :D)
Friday I scrapped the day away and got to visit with my lovely friend, Ivana! It was so nice to have gotten a chance to sit and chat with her! It had been a while! I then went home and paid a little attention to my family and made the supper. But as soon as supper was over, I headed out the door again to go scrap the night away with my sister! We hadn't done that in a while either, so it was nice to sit and chat with her too!
Then on Saturday I attended the BEST CROP EVER!!! My amazing friend Lisa puts on an incredible crop every year in Osler as a fundraiser! And every year it is an AMAZING time!!! I just find this crop to be just sooo relaxing and fun!
SO THANK YOU LISA FOR SUCH A FANTASTIC DAY!!
(I will post some pics of what I accomplished soon!)

As promised to the folks that attended the crop, the tutorial for the make 'n take I provided for the crop is here on my blog! At the top of the page there should be a title that you can click on that say "Tin Leaf Paperbag Tutorial". If anyone has any questions on it, send me a message and I will be happy to answer!

I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Great Outdoors...

Hi Friends! Just trying out this blogging thing again! :D I wanted to share some layouts I did this past weekend while attending a fu...