Tuesday 9 October 2012

ANOTHER STEP IN MY TECHNOLOGICAL JOURNEY...

Happy Day After Thanksgiving!!
I hope you all had a fabulous long weekend and are stuffed full of good food! I for one can say that I am a few pounds heavier I am sure and now have a fridge full of leftovers! I am feeling very blessed to have such an amazing family and be surrounded by loving friends!

So I have taken another step in my technological journey and created a Facebook page for my blog! I have to say that if anyone asked me a year ago to do anything on the computer I would have run away screaming and you would have found me in a dark corner weeping and hugging myself! Lol! But I have overcome MOST of my computer fears and managed to do the impossible (in my opinion), so I am very proud of myself! And all with very limited help from my computer programmer husband! Yippeee!! (I even fixed my pretty blog issue after he looked at it and didn't fix it! Hehehe!)

But please go check out my Facebook page and click "LIKE" and follow me on my journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Great Outdoors...

Hi Friends! Just trying out this blogging thing again! :D I wanted to share some layouts I did this past weekend while attending a fu...