Monday 17 February 2014

It's me!!

Wow! Could it be? Could I have actually found some time to post?? Yup! I should be studying for an exam I am taking tomorrow, but whatever! LOL!

For those of you that have been wondering whatever happened to me, I started a full time program at the local college. And like a good, diligent student, I have done nothing but eat, sleep and breath my studies!

Nope, there has been no time to do the things I love, which is mostly just scrapbooking! But I decided that this weekend, since there was an extra day off, that I would devote a day to me! YYYAAAYYYYY! So I went to the store and spent the day scrappin with my bestest buddy Theresa! 

I don't have much time, like I said gotta go study!! I just wanted to write a quick post and show you that I was still alive and maybe share the couple pages I got completed on Saturday.




For those of you that have today off for Family Day, enjoy your time off!! Maybe since the weather here is super fantastic, I'll take some time to go out!

~ Cayla ~

1 comment:

  1. It was great to scrapbook with you Cayla! I loved the layouts you made! - Theresa

    ReplyDelete

The Great Outdoors...

Hi Friends! Just trying out this blogging thing again! :D I wanted to share some layouts I did this past weekend while attending a fu...