Wednesday 28 March 2012

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

Happy Sunny Wednesday!
As promised I am back with another project I completed last weekend! 
But first I wanted to thank those who came out to my class last night! I had a fantastic time! I am always happy to be able to get people excited about different techniques and products! What can I say... Papercrafting is my passion! :D

Now onto my layout!

This first layout is one I did of my sweet little nephew! It is a pretty simple layout and didn't take long to do (my type of layout!! LOL). 
I used an older BASIC GREY line called CAPPELLA. It is one of my fave lines from BASIC GREY. I love the neutral colors of the line and you can either play it up to be fancy, elegant and girly or it can be toned down and made more masculine like I did in this layout!


I had a perfect little border stamp from FANCY PANTS that matched my nephew's cute little argyle sweater perfectly! (Sorry, this was an older stamp and so I could not find a link that showed it directly!) I stamped the border using a cream colored paint.


 I had some miscellaneous tree chipboard pieces that I distressed using WALNUT STAIN DISTRESS INK and a BLENDING TOOL.  I also used some great word stickers from AUTHENTIQUE and a cute little bingo card from JENNI BOWLIN.


I am not sure why, but banners seem to be the latest trend in scrapbooking these days and they can make a page look fun and playful! 
I created the banner on my page by cutting strips from pattern paper, trimming the one end and then adhering them to my page. I then attached a piece of jute string using my TIM HOLTZ TINY ATTACHER! It is my new awesome tool that staples the cutest little staple onto your project!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day is as beautiful and sunny as it is here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Great Outdoors...

Hi Friends! Just trying out this blogging thing again! :D I wanted to share some layouts I did this past weekend while attending a fu...