Thursday 23 February 2012

DIY

Good Morning! 
As I was sitting here enjoying my coffee and perusing through Pinterest, I noticed a couple of my friends had found a link to a fabulous video on how to make your Cricut mats sticky again! Yyyyaaayyy! I was so excited I just had to share this!
(For those of you that are not familiar with Pinterest, it is an online site where you can create virtual pinboards where you can gather inspiration and ideas! Click here for more info.)

 You can click on the word "video" to go directly to the Pinterest link or you can click HERE to go directly to Laurie's blog (but you'll have to do some searching for the video). Laurie's blog is called "Hiding in My Craft Room" and it is full of great ideas!

I also wanted to mention that I still have space left in my layout class on February 28. You can click here for a link to the store's blog to get more information or stop on by to check out the full class project! And don't worry if you are unable to take the class,  kits will be available after with full instructions and color photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Great Outdoors...

Hi Friends! Just trying out this blogging thing again! :D I wanted to share some layouts I did this past weekend while attending a fu...