Friday 25 July 2014

Changes...

Happy Friday everyone!

Well it's been awhile, I know, but I have had alot happen in the last 10 months! 

In September (2013), as you may know, I went back to school to become a Pharmacy Technician. Well I have finally completed the course and graduated! Wahoooooo! That was probably the longest 10 months of my life and the hardest too! In my opinion, being a parent is way easier then that course was! Lol! But I survived and am quite proud of myself for sticking to it! I met so many great people in the course and already miss them all!



Another great adventure that my family has taken has been to pack up our lives and move! Not only did we switch houses, but also cities and provinces! We are now living in our beautiful new home in Calgary, Alberta! It was an exciting and terrifying decision to make but so far it has felt like the right one! Oh, and having a moving company come and do all the hard work... best decision EVER! :D

Now since moving and being an unemployed bum (have to write some extra exams in order to work in AB), I find that I have some spare time! What does this mean?... More time to scrap! Yippppeeeeee! 

This first layout I did was inspired by a layout I saw on Pinterest
Click HERE to see the original.


This layout was created using pattern papers from Simple Stories (various collections), tissue paper, a chipboard polaroid piece from Maya Road, word stickers from Authentique, various sized circle punches and a Sharpie white paint pen (which is my newest fave white pen!)



And another layout inspired by Pinterest
Click HERE to see the original.


This layout was made using an Authentique line called GRACE.  I also used various flowers from my stash, a Kaiser wood word title, a Fiskars border punch and some My Minds Eye washi tape.





Thanks for stopping by!
~Cayla~

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Great Outdoors...

Hi Friends! Just trying out this blogging thing again! :D I wanted to share some layouts I did this past weekend while attending a fu...