Sunday 14 February 2016

Last Chance...

Tomorrow is February 15th and your last chance to get the limited items from Sale-A-Bration! Check out the cards I did using the Hello set and Sky is the Limit set...


I think Sahara Sand and So Saffron are my new favorite ink colors!

I swiped my So Saffron ink pad on one of my larger acrylic stamp blocks and then used my aqua painter to pick up some of the ink to add color to the florals of the card.



The Sky Is The Limit stamps are perfect to create those hard to make man cards!


I stamped the airplane using Sahara Sand, cut it out and used dimensionals to stick it to the card. I stamped the triangular pattern using Cherry Cobbler ink.


Tomorrow, February 15th, will be your last day to get these limited time items! Get any               Sale-A-Bration item FREE for every $60 you order! Don't miss out on the stamps you love!

~Cayla~

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Great Outdoors...

Hi Friends! Just trying out this blogging thing again! :D I wanted to share some layouts I did this past weekend while attending a fu...