Saturday 6 January 2018

Well Hello!

Well Hello!
It seems to be that as soon as winter hits, I have time to craft more often! So I just wanted to share these cards I made over the last couple weeks. I was inspired by cards I had seen on Pinterest, so please feel free to go check out my boards to see the original creations.


This first card was one made using the Softly Falling SUP embossing folder and the Lift Me Up SUP stamps and dies. I changed it from the original a wee bit by brushing the edges of the white and the clouds with Smoky Slate ink. I also used a lighter grey (Smoky Slate) cardstock. The greeting was made using the Birthday Banners SUP stamp set.


This next card was super fun to make! I used the Oh So Succulent SUP stamp set and dies to create this lovely little pot of succulents. The back ground behind the pot was made using water color paper and Burmuda Bay & Pear Pizzazz SUP inks. I just sprayed the paper with water and then used my aqua painter to brush ink across the front, blending a bit in the middle. After it was somewhat dry I then flicked ink onto the background using the aqua painter to get a spotty look.


This next card has such an elegant feel to it and is made using some of my fave cardstock, Crumb Cake. I embossed the floral image using white embossing powder and added a glitter strip to the side by using white cardstock and Platinum Stickles.


This last card is made using one of my fave color combos! The SUP inks I used were Hello Honey, Island Indigo and a touch of Blackberry Bliss. The SUP stamp sets I used were Gorgeous Grunge and Flowering Fields.


Thanks for checking my blog out! I hope to chat again soon!

~ Cayla ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Great Outdoors...

Hi Friends! Just trying out this blogging thing again! :D I wanted to share some layouts I did this past weekend while attending a fu...