Tuesday 23 April 2013

Mamma-Razzi...

Good evening! 
I just wanted to share a couple of layouts quick before I head off to work. I had to give my head a shake today because I thought I had already done this post! But lo and behold when I went to go show someone the layouts I had created, they were not here! Geez! Sometimes I just don't have my head on right!

I created all three of these layouts using the Bo Bunny "Mamma-razzi2" line. The first time this line was released was a few years ago and I absolutely loved it! I am slightly disappointed with the second release, but only slightly! I wish they had kept the beautiful dark blues but I do love the teal!
 

I created the embellishments on the pages by cutting bits out of the pattern papers and used 3-D foam adhesive.


To make the circles on the background stand out more, I drew on some faux stitching using my fine-tip brown sharpie.



These layouts are really quite simple but I felt I didn't have to do much because the photos were amazing. My lovely friend Amanda Lepage took these pictures last summer and I loved them. I really wanted to do them justice! If you are ever looking for a great photographer, look this gal up! She did an amazing job! Click HERE and you will be directed to her website.






Well I have to head off to work now but I am going to do another post real soon to show you my layout for April's calendar sketch!
Have a great evening!
~ Cayla ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Great Outdoors...

Hi Friends! Just trying out this blogging thing again! :D I wanted to share some layouts I did this past weekend while attending a fu...