Thursday 15 March 2012

YYYYAAAYYY! FOR MULTIPLE USES!!

Good Day!
I don't know about you but I love it when I find different ways to use the tools that I have! It just makes me feel so much more justified in having bought them! LOL!
So when I came across this fantastic tutorial while I was surfing the web this morning I just had to share!!
I hope you find it just as useful as I did! Just click HERE to check it out!

I also wanted to let you know that there is still room in the upcoming CROP at the STUDIO on Saturday, March 31st.  It is for a great cause and is sure to be a blast!! Click HERE for more details!

I hope to see you there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Great Outdoors...

Hi Friends! Just trying out this blogging thing again! :D I wanted to share some layouts I did this past weekend while attending a fu...